|Location: Sutton, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Shift Team Leader
I am working with a well-established Energy from Waste facility based in Sutton. They are looking for a Shift Team Leader will supervise and lead the shift team onsite. The Shift Team Leader will be maximise the process within the facility ensuring the Shift Team is working safely and efficiently.The Shift Team Leader will be a Senior Authorised Person (SAP) onsite and will require a HNC or ONC in an engineering discipline/ will also need an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
A competitive salary + yearly bonus and overtime (Salary is dependent on the level you are experienced to)
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Shift Manager, as the Shift Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Developing you shift team (personal development, performance appraisals, action plans
- Organising shift team rotas and arranging cover when needed
- Supervising the shift team directing them to insure efficient and safe operation of the facility
- Prioritising and organising workloads
- Setting plans to achieve KIP's
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met
- Fulfilling your role as an SAP onsite
- Inducting contractors and permanent staff onsite
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Meeting and working with the higher management team
- Carrying out team meetings
- Having a key say on how the plant can be improved
This is a great chance for assistant team leaders or highly experienced shift technicians to take a step up into this Shift Team Leader position. So if you are experienced within the energy from waste sector or beleive you have similar experience, get in touch!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.