|Location: Manchester, Manchester, England||Salary: £45000 - £550000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Site Agent needed for a multinational well known infrastructure organisation based in Manchester who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Site Agent that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of overseeing work on site and making sure all is running smoothly to the correct standard. As well as providing Management, leadership and control of a multi-disciplinary team comprising Sub Agents, Section Engineers, Site Engineers.
The successful candidate must be SMSTS qualified and hold a CSCS card. You would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Civil Engineering etc and have a keen interest in being a Site Agent. If you have a good working knowledge of current H & S legislation that would be a plus!
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 24 day's holiday
- Private health care
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Agent will include:
- Set targets and KPI's in line with Project / Business objectives and monitors performance
- Carries out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
- Identifies and arranges training as required
- Ensures site audits are undertaken and takes appropriate action on the findings
- Chairs weekly team meetings to review performance on site
- Prepares a cost plan and manages cost v value
What experience you need to be the successful Site Agent:
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SMSTS qualified
- Good working knowledge of current H & S legislation;
- Understands sub-contractor KPI's and has experience of using them to manage performance
- Used to setting targets in line with budget
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Agent to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.