|Location: Winchester||Salary: £50000 - £58000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Scott||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Site Agent needed for a leading infrastructure civil infrastructure organisation based in the Winchester area. The Site Agent will provide management, leadership and control of a multi-disciplinary team comprising Sub Agents, Section Engineers and Site Engineers on a number of new highway-based projects.
The successful Site Agent will have the skills to effectively communicate the requirements of safe systems of work and implementing system improvements and processes to manage the quality of the constructive works.
Some of the main duties of the Site Agent will include:
- Motivate team and manage performance; monitor the competency of team members and undertake training/ coaching as appropriate;
- Set targets and KPI's in line with Project / Business objectives and monitor performance;
- Lead / Review Accident / Incident Investigations. Review and appraise findings and lead / direct the appropriate action arising (HFACS and Four Page Reports);
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and cascade information to the team;
- Ensure that sufficient resources are allocated to the Works Section and that each has an appropriate level of ability;
- Identify and arrange training as required;
- Ensure site audits are undertaken and take appropriate action on the findings;
- Sets targets and KPI's in line with budget forecast;
- Produce the risk schedule for section, reviews and updates.
What experience you need to be the successful Site Agent:
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SMSTS qualified;
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights as required by the programme;
- Understands and can guide others in the principles of Accident / Incident Investigation;
- Innovative approach to enhancing safe systems of work;
- Experienced in resource allocation and up skilling;
- Able to produce a realistic financial forecast and track progress against programme;
- Working knowledge of the NEC and other relevant forms of contract.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Agent to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.