|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: + Car Allowance|
|Sector: Power & Utilities, Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Job Title: Site Engineer - Earthworks & Drainage
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £DOE + Car allowance
Key Skills: Site Engineer, Drainage, Earthworks, Civils, Rail, Surveying, Setting Out, CSCS
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Site Engineers to work within Rail and heavy civils for an award-winning team, working on a high-profile project in Milton Keynes.
The successful Site Engineers will deal with all site engineering matters, related to setting out, engineering solutions, progress control and quality record keeping.
Key Duties for the Successful Site Engineers:
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional precision
- Resolving technical problems at all levels
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan in a timely manner.
- The production of survey information, labelled productivity photos and redline drawings for the completion of the As-built records.
- Prepare written risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works, including Work Package Plans.
- Co-ordination and supervision of Sub-contractors in the performance of the Works.
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI's, material reconciliation and progress reports.
Must haves for the Site Engineer Role:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineering or Similar
- Railway, Earthworks and Drainage experience
- Experienced in surveying and setting out techniques
- Sound understanding of Quality, Safety, Health, Environmental and Sustainability project requirements.
- CSCS Card (relevant type)
- Full clean UK Driving License
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as Site Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.