|Location: Acton||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 11 days ago|
£30,000 to £35,000 + £4,300 Car Allowance + £2,700 Travel Allowance + Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer with previous civil engineering or infrastructure experience to join a leading main contractor delivering the main line works on HS2 in Central London. This would be a great opportunity for a Site Engineer keen to work on a high profile, technically challenging project where you can develop and progress your career.
The Site Engineer will be working closely with the Section Engineer and a Graduate Engineer. Some of your key duties will include:
- Planning & producing sketches and methodologies for future work
- Setting up work sites with the General Foreman & Works Manager
- Working closely with subcontractors to ensure timely preparation of Risk Assessment Method Statements, Inspections and Test Plans, Permits and Consents,
- Ensuring that Permit to Dig, Temporary Works and other safety processes & systems are in place
- Ensuring all required Temporary Works are completed in accordance with the right procedures
- Provide support and guidance to other teams on the project
- Manage various parts of the supply chain
Site Engineers considering this opportunity must have a degree or similar qualification within a Civil Engineering or Environmental subject. You'll also need previous experience working in Civil Engineering or Infrastructure projects, especially Construction of RC Structures.
The successful Site Engineer can expect a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of £32,000 to £35,000
- Car allowance of £4,300
- Travel Allowance £2,700 (tax free)
- 28 Days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
If you're a Site Engineer considering a move and you'd be interested in finding out more, apply through the portal or call Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.