|Location: Birmingham, Birmingham, England||Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Site Engineer needed for a well-known international infrastructure organisation based in Birmingham who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Site Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Co-ordinating planned works with internal and external stakeholders as well as
preparing site documentation for site team and communicate deliverables to the site supervisor.
The successful candidate would ideally come from a construction background with 1-2 years' experience. Have a relevant degree- Civil Engineering, etc and have a keen interest in Site Engineering. If you have strong computer skills - focused on Excel / Word / PowerPoint, that would be a plus!
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Company car
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Training and development
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Engineer will include:
- Co-ordinate planned works with internal and external stakeholders;
- Prepare site documentation for site team and communicate deliverables to the site supervisor.
- Monitor the site works in accordance with the specification, the customers deliverables and our targets.
- Ordering all materials and plant equipment to site
- Ensure all site paperwork is comprehensive, neat and tidy.
- Be responsible for recording all changes to project deliverables with the customer ensuring involvement with the commercial department;
What experience you need to be the successful Site Engineer:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the organization and externally;
- Strong computer skills - focused on Excel / Word / PowerPoint;
- Minimum 6 months experience in a practical engineering or technical role.
- CSCS card
- While experience in the construction industry is preferred, the project team wants the best and brightest from any technical industry background (i.e manufacturing, agriculture, automotive, aviation)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.