|Location: Leeds, Leeds, England||Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Site Engineer needed for a multinational well known infrastructure organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Site Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of undertaking Site Engineering control and implementation of works on site, including monitoring and reporting of progress.
The successful candidate must hold a full UK driving license and a valid CSCS card. You would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Civil Engineering etc and have a keen interest in being a Site Engineer. If you have a good working knowledge of current H & S legislation that would be a plus!
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 24 day's holidays
- Private health care
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Site Engineer will include:
- Production of Task Briefing Sheets
- Contribution to production of Permit to Dig, including briefing to the workforce
- Carries out associated briefings and Safety Inspections
- Maintain survey equipment including registers of equipment and testing regimes
- Read and determine information from drawings, schedules and specification
- Production of accurate daily diary of resources, including labour, plant, materials, subcontractors and outputs
What experience you need to be the successful Site Engineer:
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card.
- Good working knowledge of current H & S legislation
- Understands Permit to Dig System
- Reads and understands drawings and schedules
- Able to produce detailed documentation for handover of completed works
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.