|Location: Northampton||Salary: £250 - £300 per day|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Site Engineer - Highways
£250-300 per day contracting
Freelance or Permanent position available (call me to discuss salary if interested in going perm)
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of my successful highways client, who are delivering a major smart motorway project. Experience as a Site Engineer on the highways, high-speed roads or motorway experience is essential.
As Site Engineer, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Set out and level the site using Total Station, GPS or Leica systems
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Ordering of materials
- Quality checks
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- General site duties
- Able to resolve issues with control and information provided
- Health, Safety & Environmental knowledge
- Attend site meetings and report on progress
Key requirements of the Site Engineer role:
- Site Engineer experience in a similar industry
- CSCS card
- Highways / Motorways experience
- Strong knowledge of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks / Drainage Pavements, Heavy Civils, Infrastructure, Communications, Structures, Roadworks, etc.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Leica total stations and GPS equipment
- Full UK driving licence
Please send your CV or get in contact ASAP to be considered for this exciting Site Engineer opportunity!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.