|Location: Midlothian||Salary: 25 Days Holiday, 4% Employer Pension|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gavin Mortiboys||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Site manager needed for the UK's leading AD operator who provides a cost effective and sustainable food waste recycling service for local authorities and commercial organisations. As Site Manager you will have the ability to manage & take responsibility for the whole site operation of plant based in Millerhill, Scotland.
The successful Site Manager will need to be qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar, or have extensive background in Engineering You would desirably have a WAMITAB certificate of technical competence as well as NEBOSH safety qualifications.
Some of the main duties of the Site manager will include:
- Optimising plant operations
- Be responsible for the site P&L and manage & control against budget
- Ensuring the safe and cost effective maintenance of the site
- Build, coach, develop and effectively manage the site operating team
- Work closely with the commercial team planning the feedstock requirements of the site
- Providing effective daily, weekly and monthly reports to the regional operations manager on all aspect of the Biogen AD site operations as required.
What experience do you need to be a successful Site Manager
- Experience as site manager, production, health and safety, facilities management, or similar
- Skills including WAMITAB, NEBOSH and OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 & 14001 management systems.
- Full driving licence and ability to operate a fork lift truck and obtain a fork lift truck license.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Site Manager to develop their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.