|Location: Slough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Site Manager - Rail
South (London and surrounding)
Rail Site Manager needed for a succesful Rail and Infrastructure organisation based in London and the South who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Rail Site Manager that takes pride in their work ensuring smooth running of sites through regular liaison with both clients and the teams on site.
The successful candidate will have experience managing sites installing rail communications technology.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Rail Site Manager will include:
- Supervise works on site, ensuring works carried out safely and high productivity
- Ensuring resources and materials are in place to support the smooth running of the works programme
- Monitoring and maintaining records of plant, labour and materials together with works additional to the programme
- Monitoring works to enable the accurate submission of accurate monthly invoices and final account settlement, having a good understanding of the project financials
- Ensuring that all works are completed to both a timely and satisfactory standard, including liaising with the client
- Carry out site briefings including tool box talks, completing H&S documents
What experience you need to be the successful Rail Site Manager:
- Background working within Rail communications
- Successful individual must hold the ability to plan, coordinate and allocate resource, prepare risk assessments & method statements
- Ensure health and safety regulations are being adhered to
- COSS /SWL
- IOSH or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Rail Site Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.