|Location: Cranbrook, Kent, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Site Operator - Kent
- Waste Source: Layer Manure
- Technology: Anaerobic digestion in conjunction with CHP and biomethane production
- Electricity Capacity: up to 500KW
- Thermal Energy Capacity: up to 500KW
- Biomethane production capacity up to 6MW
- The site operator will be part of the operations team at the waste-to-value biogas plant. The site operator will be the hands-on personnel on site to ensure the plant runs smoothly and output is maintained. The available position is a permanent on-site position in Kent, United Kingdom.
- Position = Site Operator
- Location = At the plant, Kent, United Kingdom
- Experience working with machinery and understanding the mechanical aspects of the equipment.
- Health and Safety experience.
- Any mechanical or operations experience
- Telehandler ticket is advantageous
Offer & Leave:
- GBP 25 -30k + pa (plus other benefits)
- 25 leave days per annum
- Shift worker
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as an integral part of an operations team.
- Methodological approach to problem-solving.
- Can do attitude.
- Fluent in English
- Live the philosophy of Cost control measures and strive to improve pant performance.
- Operate a range of plant equipment including mobile plant units.
- Work within the company safety and environmental policy.
- Work with a team of operators to ensure a plant runs smoothly and output is maintained.
- Communicate with the rest of the team verbally and written.
- Not be deterred working with waste material.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.