|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Social Media Lead
FULLY REMOTE- With the occasional travel when its safe to do so
£400 - 500 a day - OUTSIDE IR35
Social Media Lead needed for a well-known Pharmaceutical organisation based fully remote with the occasional travel when its safe to do so. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Social Media Lead that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of social listening and in social listening tools as well as being highly knowledgeable on social media and social channels including Twitter, Facebook blog forums.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant bachelor's degree in science or business and have a keen interest in Social Media. If you have experience in medical affairs that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Social Media Lead will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for the social listening platform vendor(s) translating medical needs into actionable data and insights
- Providing support and guidance to business on online channels, process and technology, delivering training as required
- Working closely with global/regional/local Medical Affairs, GDCI, Analytics and GCO teams to develop and execute an effective, scalable social listening engagement strategy
- Keeping up to date with external trends, healthcare and user needs to influence internal strategy and enable new use cases and working models to ensure continued impact on organisational activities.
What experience you need to be the successful Social Media Lead:
- Experienced in social listening and in social listening tools
- Highly knowledgeable on social media and social channels including Twitter, Facebook blog forums.
- Working knowledge and experience of medical affairs
- Strong knowledge of any of one of these areas: Respiratory, Cardiovascular and Renal science, Oncology.
- Strong analytical mind-set and ability to quickly assess large amounts of information and distil into key insights and actions
- Excellent project management skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.