|Location: East Grinstead
|Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
|Contact: Zoe Warrington
|Job Published: 18 days ago
Social Media Manager
Location: East Grinstead
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30 pm
Office-based, hybrid available after six months
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
If you are looking for a new challenge and you are an expert in social media this role is for you! Come and join an award-winning training provider for natural therapies in the UK, Ireland and internationally, offering high-quality courses in Health Coach, Natural Chef, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy and Acupuncture.
If you're the kind of person who can work every platform and turn content into pure gold, we want you. Got a passion for Natural Therapies (or anything related)? Bring that spark and let's make some magic together! This role is all about unleashing your creativity.
What you'll be doing as a Social Media Manager:
- Develop and manage the social media strategy to maximise customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Create visuals, write copy, plan and schedule social media content.
- Identify new platforms and channels.
- Building monthly content plans for various social accounts.
- Reviewing and reporting on content performance.
- Plan and comply with the magazine's deadlines and guidelines for advertising.
- Support the Marketing Executives.
Who we're looking for in a Social Media Manager:
- Advanced knowledge of social media and content creation.
- Experience in digital and traditional marketing.
- Strong creative writing and copywriting skills.
- An eye for detail and high accuracy - can proofread and improve written copy and graphics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage and prioritise, meet deadlines, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally, the person will have knowledge or a strong interest in natural therapies, health, naturopathy, nutrition, or related fields.
- Be able to demonstrate how they have successfully used social media to grow a brand/company's enquiries and sales.
- Free short courses on natural therapies.
- Store discount card.
- Personal development.
- Company events.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Manager, If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.