|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Software Architect -Horsham
I am keen to speak with Software Architects with experience of React, .NET, ASP.NET, Azure, C#.
The Software Architect is responsible for the development of solutions and deployment of the compnaies suite of applications and development and streamlining of processes/systems.
The duties of the Software Architect include:
* Work with in a scaled agile environment to collaborate with product owners and product managers to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
* Develop high-level Feature and Enabler specifications.
* Understand all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
* Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
* Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
* Approve final product before launch
* Proven experience as software architect, with knowledge of React, .Net and .Net Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Azure Technologies.
* Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, TypeScript)
* Excellent knowledge of software and application design, architecture and patterns [Solid, DDD, TDD, SOA, Service Design thinking and Distributed Systems]
* Understanding of software quality assurance principles
* A technical mindset with great attention to detail
* High quality organizational and leadership skills
* Outstanding presentation abilities
* Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills- both written and oral.
The Software Architect will be;
* Customer focussed and can present ideas and concepts in user-friendly language.
* Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required.
* knowledge of cloud architecture patterns.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.