|Location: Ashford, Kent||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Software Developer C++
Ashford - Kent
Defence - Aerospace
Software Developer C++ required for a globally recognised defence and aerospace company who are based in Ashford - Kent. They are looking for candidates who have C++ as their core language, as well as coding experience and design.
The Software Developer C++ will also be required to have a strong knowledge of the full software engineering lifecycle.
All candidates for this Software Developer position will be required to undergo Security Clearance - SC.
The Software Developer C++ role will involve:
- The designing, implementation and maintenance of PC based software applications using C++ & C#
- The design, implementation and maintenance of PC based test programs
- Software prototype testing
- The production and maintenance of design records in accordance with company procedures
- Providing support to Field Services and Trials activities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate software development experience using C++ as a primary language. With the ability to work as part of an effective team, you will have the ability to adapt to new languages or technologies as the role requires.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.