|Location: Lewes, East Sussex||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Are you an experienced Software Developer - Senior? Are you looking for a new role closer to home? Do you live in the East Sussex area? Our client is based in a small town close to Lewes and is looking for a Software Developer - Senior to join the team. If you have proven experience working with a full stack, including solid Azure experience and .NET, C# and ASP.NET Web API and are ready to take the next step into a more senior role or would simply like to utilise your skill set within another company, then this Software Developer - Senior role could be just the thing for you.
To be the successful Software Developer - Senior my client is looking for, you will have experience within Microsoft ecosystem including the design and build of modern enterprise business applications and proven experience in .NET, C# and ASP.NET Web API is essential. As the Software Developer - Senior you will be comfortable working on back end and front-end projects including being an expert full stack developer.
Duties and key responsibilities of a Software Developer - Senior:
- Quality design and development delivery of a bespoke application.
- Dealing with escalated issues related to the application, supporting the Service Desk.
- Turn requirements into technical design working closely with the IT Systems Team.
Skills required for Software Developer - Senior role
- Strong experience in .NET, C# and ASP.NET Web API
- js experience
- Full stack development experience
- SQL Server, SSMS, T-SQL scripting
- Deep understanding of enterprise application architecture design and design patterns
- Solid Microsoft Azure experience (App Services, Service Bus, Azure Active Directory, Blob storage, etc)
- Azure DevOps
This is a role that will be beneficial for your experience as a Software Developer - Senior, working with modern applications where you have exposure to top of the range technology.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.