|Location: Havant||Salary: £60 - £75 per hour + INSIDE IR35|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Software Development Analyst
This position, reporting into the Application Development Manager, will be responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of business solutions.
The key skills and responsibilities of the Developer include:
- Ability to interpret written and verbal requirements to produce a high level designs which can then be taken through full project life-cycle
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Ability to learn new skills and apply best practices
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Development Analyst will include:
- Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013/2019 development and ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 and above functionality
- Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
- Experience and use of source code management such as GitLab
- Experience of using API's and web services.
- SharePoint Modern and Classic UI.,
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Development Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Software Development Analyst position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.