|Location: Crawley||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Software Developer in Test
Help patients get life-saving treatment, as a Software Developer Engineer in Test within our talented team of Engineers, developing medical workflow software for our world leading Radiation Therapy Treatment systems. We are looking for an experienced software developer engineer in test who can contribute to leading the strategy and deployment of test automation for our next generation clinical workflow software.
My client believes patients should have access to - and benefit from - precise, personalised radiation therapy. Bringing together science, technology and clinical intelligence, we're working towards a future where everyone who needs it can benefit from precise and individually tailored radiotherapy treatments. We're giving millions of patients the chance to live more moments that matter.
We are expanding the Verification Team to develop an automation test framework and scripts to support the Verification of a new product which uses our new software platform. Technologies involved include Azure DevOps and a microservice-based architecture with Docker and Kubernetes. Getting hands on to diagnose, design and develop great solutions and become part of great team doing a great thing.
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in using SpecFlow
- Experience in programming with C# and .NET
- Experience working as a Software Developer Engineer in Test developing test automation scripts and frameworks using at least one standard programming or scripting language.
- Experience of the software and test development lifecycles and the tools to support them gained working in product development teams.
- Critical thinking with the ability to evaluate, provide constructive criticism and formulate improvement plans.
- Quality conscious, analytical, proactive and flexible.
- Team working across a diverse multidisciplinary team.
- An innovative and persistent approach to problem solving.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
- Continuous Integration systems.
- Automating tests for application software that controls physical hardware.
- Agile methodologies.
- Development of systems for medical applications.
- .NET Core
- REST APIs
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.