|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Head of Software Delivery
Head of Software Delivery - responsible for the delivery of quality software solutions to meet the needs of the business stakeholders and customers. Responsible for the uptime of the products to meet SLAs and compliance with polices. Provides leadership for the department to bring the best out of the team and align them with the company vision.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the SDLC, ensuring continuous feedback and improvement across Development, QA, DevOps, Support & Scrum Masters
- Provides leadership to SAFe teams, and proactively engages with teams to promote process and organizational improvements that enhance overall effectiveness.
- Attends architectural steering meetings to provide input on future direction and promote the current vision within the department
- Ensures all software delivered is customer focussed and of high quality
- Works with the Managing Director to establish the financial plan for the department, and jointly establishes financial targets with the Managing Director
- Performs research on industry trends within operations and delivery and make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Ensures system, technical and product architectures are aligned with business objectives and architectural strategy
- Works with the product team to ensure the teams are product and customer focussed.
- Responsible for the SLAs of all products along with compliance with all policies
- Create an innovative environment to foster creative and quality solutions. Leads the design of the metrics and reporting strategy to monitor department performance
- Works with the management team to provide performance objectives and development plans for team members and ensures alignment with department objectives
- Leading large software teams
- Excellent people management & leadership skills.
- Broad IT & Financial Services industry knowledge.
- Expert in Agile and DevOps processes and techniques, and modern toolsets
- Excellent client facing experience with very strong verbal & written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation.
- Experience working with in a Managed Services or Cloud Provider environment.
- Highly adaptable, proactive, being able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Managing department budgets
- Knowledge of enterprise cloud environments with multiple hosts and clusters.
- Understanding and working knowledge of ITIL Framework.
- Financial services experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.