|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer needed for a multinational defence engineering organisation based in Wiltshire who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using Oracle SQL, Hyper-V and/or VMware to develop software.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing etc and have a keen interest in software development. If you have commercial experience in Software Development that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Software Engineer will include:
- Leading and mentoring the software team responsible for implementation of the CI/CD strategy
- Driving the development and testing of new features
- Designing, implementing and monitoring the TMIS software build and deployment pipeline
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Software Engineer:
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate must be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.