|Location: England||Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, IT & Telecoms, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Job Title: Software Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 + Package
Experienced Software Engineers are required to play a key role in joining fast-paced, agile delivery teams; using agile methodology and DevOps techniques to build backend systems, data processing pipelines, and progressive web apps for customers across multiple market sectors.
So, what will you be doing as a Software Engineer?
- Implementing software solutions including design, development and testing.
- Deploy software systems to a mixture of environments including public (AWS and Azure) and private cloud.
- Be involved in the Full Software Lifecycle; project concept formalisation; requirements analysis and specification; software architecture design; software implementation and delivery; software training and support and software lifecycle and maintenance.
What are we looking for in our next Software Engineer?
- Be degree qualified in a STEM discipline
- Have experience in the use of tools such as GitLab to build continuous integration pipelines
- Be confident in developing full-stack solutions as a polyglot developer/engineer.
- DevOps and the techniques which enable it - including virtualisation, containerisation, continuous integration, continuous deployment and infrastructure as code.
- Ability to work with high-level stakeholders - both internally and externally.
- Have experience working in agile environments using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Software Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Software Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.