|Location: Wales||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Software Engineer needed for an Aerospace/Defence organisation based in Wales with the occasional travel to Lincolnshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using C++ and C#.
The successful candidate would desirably have a strong Aerospace/Defence background and have a keen interest in Software Engineering. If you have experience in MFTS that would be a plus!
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday / Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- Development and testing of simulation and training products
- conducting trade studies, requirement analysis, system design & test planning
- Onsite testing and bug fixing
What experience you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- Experience using C++
- Experience working with c#
- Experience in developing using Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience in Microsoft Windows GUI based development
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.