|Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent||Salary: bonus and benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our clients ofriendly and supportive IT engineering team at in Tunbridge Wells. This role is a Senior/Lead position
We will be able to interview and start remotely.
We have a comfortable and modern office environment with the potential to work remotely and to flex your hours.
You will work in one of our agile delivery teams leading the development and support of some of our key IT systems using an exciting mix of technologies including:
- .NET/.NET Core, C#, MVC, Web API
- SQL Server
- Azure Cloud Services
What we can offer the Software Engineer:
As you'd expect from a global leader, our reward package is excellent! Here's a selection of our current benefits:
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company's performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days holiday, increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Discount on all Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
The Software Engineer Role
- Drive the design, development and support of our strategic IT systems, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Work within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles and other practices such as BDD, TDD, pair programming and mob programming.
- Focus on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
- Act as coach and mentor for junior members of our Development teams.
- Promote continuous improvement both within specific technology areas and across the IT department.
Software Engineer Behaviours
We value engineers who are driven, motivated and keen to learn. We expect all engineers to work well with others, respect opinions and strive for continual improvement.
Our Engineers work directly with various stakeholders and must therefore be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
We value an innovative approach to problem solving and the ability to pick up new technologies and languages.
Knowledge of current industry trends in programming and evidence of self-learning is also a highly valued asset.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.