|Location: Hampshire||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Software Engineer needed for a well-known aerospace organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of ADA 95.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Engineering, Computing etc and have a keen interest in Software engineering. If you have experience in using C++/Java that would be a plus!
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Flexible working
- Relocation package
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- Providing oversight and engagement on the design and development of Airborne Mission Systems, Tactical Mission Systems and ground-based training systems.
- Converting requirements into appropriate software design and code, documented in adherence to relevant standards.
- Leading the way on architectural decisions to create scalable solutions for business problems.
- Identifying suitable software modelling and development tools and techniques.
What experience you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- Aerospace/defense back ground
- Strong user in ADA
- Background in software development techniques including design patterns
- Ability to design metrics for work and to use them to track progress.
- Proven ability to produce innovative, technically compliant and cost effective solutions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.