|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
Software Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Portsmouth, who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the engineering lifecycle and the ability to apply good software management practices to your work.
The successful candidate would have a relevant degree in relevant STEM subject or equivalent industry experience - i.e., Engineering, Physics, Maths, Science etc.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- Supporting the development, integration and delivery of software solutions to agreed time, cost and quality to support project and business milestones, and ensuring that your work meets its contractual, safety and environmental obligations.
- Delivering your outputs to agreed time, cost and quality in order to support project and business milestones, and ensuring that your work meets its contractual, safety and environmental obligations.
- Working with suppliers and the military users of our client's equipment.
What experience you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- Must hold current SC Clearance or be eligible for SC Clearance.
- Defence background is desirable.
- Recognition of relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.