|Location: Westbury||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
£32,000 - £35,000 Per annum + Benefits
Software Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Wiltshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of C++ development and experience with C# or Java.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- Assisting with requirements analysis.
- Design and development of simulation-based training solutions.
- Continuous integration and test activities to support system upgrades and deployments.
- Evaluation of products and development and demonstration of software prototypes.
What experience you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance.
- Experience and demonstrated competence with C++ and either C# or Java.
- Experience of developing software within an IDE such as Eclipse or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience of using relational databases during development.
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of software configuration management tools and procedures.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.