|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 19 days ago|
12 Month contract - Inside of IR35 Remote
Software Engineer needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Software Engineer
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
- Backend components and services
- Integration solutions and API's
- Financial data processing and remediation
- UNIX environments across key locations: EMEA, AMER, APAC
- Business domain involvement and release owning
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working within our agile development team and be involved throughout the full development lifecycle of the development team with particular responsibility in the development and maintenance of platform. Your daily tasks will include also the design and elaboration on technical requirements, functional/design specifications, software development and driving innovation into our product suite.
We are looking for ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. This role is for strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions, and finally highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
What you need to be the successful Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- hands on and up to date experience with C++
- agile software development practices
- Unix/Linux environment and scripting languages
- experience with source code control and build tools
- proficiency in SQL and database tools
- modern engineering and DevOps practices, continuous integration and delivery
- proven track record of various messaging and middleware solutions integration
In this role you will
- manage design, coding and testing of system components in accordance with the established coding standards and guidelines
- take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- work collaboratively with various team members across geographical locations
- further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- be involved in release management and take responsibility for the components support
- Investment banking, cash and collateral, repo trading
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.