|Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum
|Sector: Medical Devices
|Contact: Matt Henocq
Software Installation Engineer
Field based in UK, Spain, Poland or France
The Software Installation Engineer role can be performed from home or at a local office, however the role will require frequent travel. The Software Installation Engineer is primarily responsible for installing, configuring, and testing client software and related third-party software and devices to support customer expectations and revenue goals. Tasks include remote and on-site installations and may include other software products, all work is assigned to technicians by the Installation Manager. Once on site (remote or on-site), the Engineer shall manage and coordinate all activities related to the project, including liaison and negotiations with local engineers, sales management, project management, hospital physicists, technicians, and technical staff. The successful candidate will preferably reside in France, Spain, Poland, or the UK and be able to speak English, French or Spanish.
SW Installation Technicians are expected to spend up to 9 months per year outside their country of residence, with each individual trip typically lasting 2 to 7 days.
Required skills and experience:
- Technical skills in server administration and PC/Network Computing
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Citrix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with active directory, domain, server configuration and knows how to work with Microsoft licenses.
- Radiotherapy and IT knowledge it a merit.
- BSc or MSc in computer engineering.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.