|Contact: Eve Charrosin
|Job Published: 21 days ago
Job Title: Software requirements Engineer
Location: Havant- Hybrid role
Salary: £DOE - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Strong understanding of UML modelling, Exposure to SysML,Solid understanding of Systems Engineering tools processes and practices.
Join Our Team as a Software Requirements Engineer and raise Software requirements to New Heights!
Are you a meticulous Software requirements engineer with a passion for precision and excellence? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in ensuring top-tier standards in a well-established engineering organization? Look no further! We invite you to join our team in Havant and be a key driver of Software excellence.
About Us: Renowned for its involvement in the development and production of cutting-edge military aircraft, space systems, missile defence, and other advanced technologies. We play a significant role in supporting national security and space exploration initiatives, working closely with government agencies and international partners.
So, what will you be doing as a Software Requirements Engineer?
- Requirements Derivation
- Creation of Software Requirement Specifications
- Taking system engineering inputs and flowing through to the SW team.
- Bespoke Aerospace Software interfaces and systems
- Modelling and Systems design
- Translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications
- Manage your time effectively to develop effective solutions to cost and quality targets
- Provide technical input to programme management and commercial staff and support where required in the use of LM and industry tools
- Any additional Programme related tasks assigned that are within area of expertise, competence and skill set.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and suppliers across all levels of the organisation both internally and with the customer
What are we looking for in our next Software Requirements Engineer?
- Strong understanding of UML modelling
- Exposure to SysML
- Solid understanding of Systems Engineering tools processes and practices.
- Understanding of requirements definition and interface documentation required to support the development and acceptance of solutions, including requirements decomposition.
- Understanding Test and Qualification procedures and practices, especially with regard to requirement sell off
- An understanding of software design patterns (such as the observer pattern), and the ablility to apply architecture design patterns.
- An understanding of UML Operations, Classes and Type Definitions, and being able to implement this within a Software UML Model.
- Exposure to C or similar.
- The ability to manage tasks and priorities to ensure that assigned workload is delivered when required.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences on sometimes complex issues, topics and engineering principles and practices.
How to Apply:
Ready to raise the bar for Software Requirements? Showcase your expertise and passion for Software requirements Engineering. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for joining our team in Havant.
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.