|Location: Bath, Somerset||Salary: Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Software Safety Engineer.
Bath / Swindon / Bristol commutable
£45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits and bonus.
We are looking for a Software Safety consultant to join our expanding Safety Engineering team. The role will be project focused and responsibilities will be based on customer requirements that would usually include:
- Provide consultancy and training support to clients applying Functional Safety Management;
- Produce Functional Safety documentation / artefacts throughout the safety lifecycle;
- Scoping; hazard & risk analysis; determination / allocation of safety requirements; establishing Safety Integrity Level (SIL); determination; safety verification & validation.
- Provide functional safety auditing.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience in applying Functional Safety approaches to Software Systems / Programmable Elements
- Knowledge of functional safety standards such as IEC 61508 and Def Stan 00-55
- Experience of working in a consultancy-based role is desirable
A strong development structure exists in this organisation that ensures you have access to training and mentoring at all times.
This client has a flexible work pattern and a host of benefits designed to support staff such as holiday purchase schemes, Private Medical cover and a personal development fund for gym / sports clubs to help you stay fit and healthy.
Security clearance is a pre-requisite for this post so please bear this in mind, being "clearable" is fine if you don't currently hold SC clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.