|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Software Support Specialist - German Speaking
£30,000 - £37,000 plus a 5% bonus
We are seeking a Software Support Specialist to join a world-renowned organisation who develop and manufacture oncology products. Software Support Specialists are responsible for supporting customers, business units and distributors with their product issues. It is vital that all product issues are reviewed in a professional and timely manner so you must be highly flexible and a self-starter.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a keen interest in learning new skills, developing professionally and being a Software Support Specialist. If you have previous commercial experience as a Software Support Specialist that would be a plus!
It is important that you are fluent in English and at least one other European Language (German or French, for example).
Some of the main duties of the Software Support Specialist will include:
- Primary resource for answering phone calls from customers, business units and distributors seeking product support
- Prioritising activities to ensure clinical system down problems receive immediate attention
- Resolve and/or escalate cases as required
- Clearly explain to the customer what steps are necessary to diagnose and resolve the problem so that they are fully aware of the implications and timescales involved
- Escalating and seeking advice and assistance as required in order to ensure all issues are managed to a satisfactory resolution in the fastest possible time
- Ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any work being undertaken before that work commences
What experience you need to be the successful Software Support Specialist:
- Fluent in English (mother tongue level) and one other European language; preferably German or French
- Experience in a support environment
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of PC/Network Computing is preferred
- Strong in Citrix, SQL, Networking and Microsoft Server
- Experience in a medical environment (desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Support Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.