|Location: Weymouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Software Team Lead - Sonar Signal Processing
Weymouth - Dorset
Defence / Sonar
Software Team Lead - Sonar Signal Processing required for one of the worlds largest systems providers into the defence industry, working within their maritime / sonar business unit.
Software Team Lead - Sonar Signal Processing role involves managing a team of engineers within software design and implementation, however there is a need for technical expertise also. Ideally candidates will have experience of Signal Processing, as well as C++ experience.
On offer for this exciting permanent position is a great salary to be discussed upon application, as well as a benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Friday
- Subsidised medical & dental
- Matched Pension
- 4x Life assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- & many more!
Skills, Qualification and Experience as a Software Team Lead:
- Breadth of exposure to the following types of software technologies:
- High Level languages, C++
- Signal Processing, DSP
- Parallel Multithreaded Processing
- Formal Software Design Methodology, (UML, OOA, OOD, Enterprise Architect)
- An awareness of Unit Test frameworks and implementation of (automated) unit testing.
- GIT, Jenkins, Jira
All candidates for this role must be eligible for UK Security Clearance.
To apply for this Software Team Lead - Sonar Signal Processing position, please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.