|Location: London||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Software Test Engineer - DV Cleared
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Software Test, Integration, ISTQB, Functional, Performance, System, Data Analysis, Scrum, Agile, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, DevOps, Kanban, Mongo, Docker
An experienced Test Engineer is required to play a key role in ensuring that technically challenging and complex business critical systems are thoroughly tested and fit for purpose through the application of both traditional and cutting edge testing techniques under an Agile way of working which creates a dynamism not usually found outside of start-ups.
We are seeking a number of Test Engineers with experience in software and integration testing, so whether you are new to testing or have many years of experience, would like to hear from you.
What are we looking for in our next Test Engineer?
- Hold ISTQB Foundation/Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing
- Have a firm understanding of both SDLC and common testing practices, including functional, performance, integration, system and non-functional testing
- Ability to translate both business and technical requirements into testable scenarios
- Proven data analysis skills
- Have a knowledge and ability to use common testing tools, including Selenium/Java testing frameworks, Atlassian toolset, defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, including Scrum or Kanban
- Practical knowledge of automation testing using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Java
- Experience of DevOps practices
- The ability to work as part of a high performing Agile team
- The ability to identify opportunities to, and preferably implement, automated test solutions
- Experience of developing all levels of test documentation, including test strategies
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, analytical, planning and written/verbal communication skills
Highly Desirable attributes:
- Experience of databases and database tools including Mongo, MongoDB
- Experience of RabbitMQ, OpenShift
- Experience of continuous integration systems incorporating Jenkins or Docker
- Experience of UK Government working practices
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Developed Vetting (DV) or Eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.