|Location: Woking||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Software Tester needed for a leading organisation based in Woking, Surrey, who are looking to employ an experienced Software Tester with an in-depth knowledge of automated testing, Java, Selenium web driver, Eclispe or similar. To design, produce and run testing cases and automated testing routines for a variety of different software modules, within an Agile environment.
The successful Software Tester will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Private Healthcare
* Career Progression
* Flexible working from home
What the role of the Software Tester entails:
* Contribute to the expansion, enhancement and development of our existing automation framework
* Hands on experience or familiarity with the following:
- Selenium web driver
- Eclipse or similar
In order to be the successful Software Tester and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Strong testing background with an awareness of modern testing techniques throughout the software lifecycle.
* Enjoy working with complex business requirements with an ability to learn and master domain specific concepts.
* Create and execute test plans using own testing expertise, product knowledge and domain expertise.
* Write well-defined and concise bugs, reworks, and test reports/outcomes.
* Have an inquisitive mind and enjoy deconstructing and learning existing modules through exploratory testing.
* A passion for software testing and the merits it brings to a team and product.
* Enjoy and get satisfaction from finding bugs/problems and influencing how they get fixed.
* Execute functional, non-functional, exploratory, smoke and regression tests.
* Recommend improvements to existing software applications through previous experience and own ideas.
* Excellent communication skills, able to liaise confidently with other teams and stakeholders.
* Be pro-active in identifying product, project and testing risks.
* Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Tester to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.