|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Software Upgrade Project Manager
Must be fluent in English and ONE other European language (Spanish, German, Italian or French)
We are seeking a Software Upgrade Project Manager to provide clinical and technical support for Oncology products. Software Upgrade Project Managers are responsible for the project management of software upgrades. You are expected to be first and foremost a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and dedication to our customers.
Significant in-depth technical knowledge of the product from the hardware on which it runs through to the use of the applications software is essential and it is expected that the individual will be self-motivated enough to maintain and update this knowledge.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant Degree in Computer Science, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Software Upgrade Project Manager. If you have previous commercial experience as a Software Upgrade Project Manager that would be a plus!
It is important that you are fluent in English and 1 other European Language (Spanish, German, Italian or French).
Some of the main duties of the Software Upgrade Project Manager will include:
- Hold kick-off meetings with customers and/or distributors remotely or onsite with the assistance of a technical specialist.
- Provide and maintain all documentation required to support a software upgrade.
- Escalate to management any technical issues that are likely to become significant, including potential issues preventing new software rollouts.
- Ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any upgrade work being undertaken before that work commences.
What experience you need to be the successful Software Upgrade Project Manager:
- Educated to Degree or Diploma level in Computer Sciences (or equivalent).
- Strong technical skills in the area of PC/Network Computing.
- Knowledge of Health Care desirable.
- Experience in Project Management or planning technical IT projects.
- Knowledge of SQL, Citrix, Cloud, MS servers, Virtualisation, Windows Operating Systems is desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Upgrade Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.