|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sean Tierney|
Solar Electrician needed - Swindon Area - Permanent opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy & Solar PV industry.
Our client are offering a competitive salary depending on experience, plus benefits including; overtime x 1.5, van, fuel card, tools, laptop, phone. Also on offer is additional training and qualifications.
The Solar Electrician will be tasked with travelling to sites to perform planned and reactive service, maintenance and fault repairs changing or replacing inverters, modules, panels or cabling etc.
The majority of the sites will be situated locally and progression is available to take further ownership of the O&M works - planning and scheduling visits and responding to faults and breakdowns. This position would suit an electrician that has solar experience, either from a service or installation background.
- Apprentice served electrician with C&G or NVG Level 3
- 17th Edition qualified along with testing & inspection 2391 etc. or equivalent
- Experience of supervising sub-contractors.
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Full UK Driving License
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in the solar PV sector (especially working on ground mount plant) and high voltage (HV) would be very advantageous.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.