|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £460 - £520 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in East Grinstead is looking for a Solutions Architec, with expereince on a booking or reservation system for an initial 6 month project, paying £460-£520/day, depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Solution Architect
* Facilitate and lead design and solution workshops
* Production of Solution Design documents
* Ensure suppliers and internal teams adhere to the companies architectural principles and best practices
* Steer the multiple teams towards an integrated and common architecture
* Take a proactive approach to addressing design concerns and risks as and when they arise
* Promote risks and issues to the project board as and when appropriate
* Production of necessary documentation
* Be a team player who can work collaboratively with the IS team, suppliers and internal customers alike
* Engage stakeholders and peer group members in order to gain support for architectural designs and solutions
Key skills/Experience required of the Solution Architect
The Ideal Solution Architect will have:
* A track record of successful solution architectural delivery, ideally with a travel and/or booking agency background
* The ability to lead workshops comprising of clients staff and external suppliers.
* Proven expertise in delivering solutions and designs in multi-function, multi-supplier, medium to large scale project environments
* Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members.
* Experience of creating private cloud applications including integration into legacy systems
* A good understanding of micro services architecture
Beneficial Skills of the Solutions Architect
* Industry experience in travel & hospitality, insurance and/or membership organisations
* Completer finisher- with an eye for detail
* Great problem solving skills and able to work under pressure
* Analyse and evaluate pros and cons and identify risks in order to make decisions
* Identify the main issues in complex problems, clarify understanding or stakeholder expectations, to seek best option
* Where appropriate make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using program and project management disciplines
* Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of, a recognised architectural methodology such as TOGAF.
* Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.