|Location: Ilford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Paying £34,000 - £39,000
About the SPG Engineer Role:
For this SPG engineers deliver a range of technical services required typically through the engineering project lifecycle and in other operational initiatives and functions.
Process plant includes dewatering plate presses, fluidized bed incinerators with associated abatement plants, water tube boiler, steam turbine and ancillary equipment.
Key Duties for the SPG Engineer:
- Assessment of technical information and development of solutions, through the preparation of engineering deliverables such as delivery to task specifications, engineering reports, drawings, specifications, and datasheets.
- Delivery of project outputs, as part of multi-disciplinary project or operational teams, in accordance with project or service delivery procedures.
- Delivery of planned statutory and maintenance shutdowns to time, cost and quality.
- Communication of progress and additional resource requirements to the relevant managers.
- Management of statutory regulations and maintain compliance of plant and equipment.
- In some instances, supervision of a small team to ensure delivery against objectives.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
Must haves for the SPG Engineer:
- Engineering degree or other appropriate technical qualification.
- Working towards or achieved a relevant professional qualification and/or membership of a professional institution.
- 2 years' experience in a related role.
- Good communication skills.
- Fully competent at using the appropriate Company IT systems and Office software
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.