|Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 8 days ago|
3-6 month contract
Stores Person required on an intiial 3-6 month contract with a globally recognised electronic manufacturing company within the rail, defence and energy sector.
Ideally candidates will have experience working within a Warehouse / Stores environment, ideally using ERP systems and having a basic understanding of Microsoft Packages.
On offer for this role is a competitive hourly rate which will be discussed further upon application.
All candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance!
Personal attributes for Stores Person position:
- Equivalent experience in a comparable role within a similar industry
- Excellent motivational and teamwork skills, with the ability to work off own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of stores procedures and the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems
- Ideally reach truck and overhead crane qualified - but not essential
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements in a store's environment
- Be available to work regular weekend work and overtime during the week
- Manual handling
- Working at height
- ESD awareness
- Banksman experience
- Pedestrian Stacker
- Loading and Lashing
- Full and valid Driving Licence preferably to B+E entitlement
- PC literate ideally in Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to gain Full UK security clearance to SC level with no restrictions
To apply for this exciting 3-6 month contract position for a Stores Person please press 'applw now'!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.