|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Strategy Analyst needed for a world leader in distributed acoustic sensing who provide vital information to help protect and secure the world's critical assets, they work within a leading defence company, which is based in Hampshire. They are looking to employ a Strategy Analyst who has 2 -5 years of experience within Data Analysis, Coding Analysis, Strategy Analysis, Business Analysis or Information Management. The ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate strong influencing and quantitative skills whilst speaking with senior members of staff. A Business, Maths, Physics or related Degree would be desirable.
What the role entails:
Reporting directly to the leadership team, the successful candidate will play a vital role in managing all inputs into the company's annual strategy cycle by implementing a business-wide approach to tracking market and competitive intelligence, and proactively identify trends, opportunities and competition. You will take responsibility for driving the implementation of key initiatives and projects including supporting senior stakeholder in their formulation of Go To Market Strategies.
By working closely with cross-functional and regional management teams at all levels of the organisation on strategic projects, you will bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support to the business You will have the confidence to communicating clear recommendations to leadership, other executives, functional, or regional staff and management in a clear, concise and impactful way on a wide range of business issues.
Some of the main duties of the Strategy Analyst will include:
- Data can be from varied, including: Contract Data, information from sales/ leadership teams
- Being confident within the data you have found
- Sourcing the Data and input into a report
- Find solutions from the data that can lead to strategies to help the company
- Providing this information to business leaders and CEO's and being able to back up the information and solutions you have found
- Liasing with Business and CEO regularly, possible over skype or on the phone
What you need to be the successful Strategy Analyst:
In order to be the successful Strategy Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree in Business, Maths or Physics
- 2 -5 years of experience within Data Analysis, Coding Analysis, Strategy Analysis, Business Analyst/Information Management or the equivalent
- Gap Analysis - desired
- Sourcing experience - desired
- strong influencing and quantitative skills whilst speaking with senior members of staff
- Eligible for Baseline Clearance
- Can deal with challenging situations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Strategy Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Strategy Analyst role, you need to be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.