|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Street Lighting Electrician
Salary dependant on experience
45 hour per week
We are looking for a Street Lighting Electrician to come join an expanding highways contractor, to assist with their street lighting contracts around the Bristol region.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to upskill themselves and work for a business where you can work your way up through the business.
This role will be Monday - Friday position where you have the opportunity to work overtime and call out as and when needed.
Key duties for the Street Lighting Electrician:
- You'll be travelling around the Bristol / Baines region working on different street lighting furniture
- You'll have access to a van and fuel card to get yourself from depot to site.
- Carrying out installation and maintenance on all street lighting furniture
- Working alongside Operatives, assisting and mentoring as and when
- Report fault and carry out diagnosis and repair work
Must haves for the Street Lighting Electrician:
- CSCS Card
- HEA Accreditation (G39, Manual Handling, ECS, IPAF etc)
- Driver's License
- Experience in working within street lighting
- 18th Edition
Desirables for the street Lighting Electrician:
- HGV Class 2 License
- Towing License
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.