|Location: Purfleet||Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + + overtime, night rates|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Team
Salary: £38-43k + night rates, overtime
Purfleet - M25 area
My client is a leading contractor within the Highways industry and has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Grab / HIAB Team with street lighting column installation experience.
** You will be required to work a mix of day and night works, must be flexible! **
If you are a readymade gang of HGV Hiab Operator and mate, this would be preferred but is not essential - if you have the relevant tickets / experience we can pair you up!
Key Duties for the Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Team:
- Operating Hiab / Grab
- Street Lighting Column installation and removal
- Must be happy to get stuck in
- Working on various street lighting projects around the Kent / M25 area
Essentials of the Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Team role:
- Street Lighting Experience
- Class 2 & CPC
- HIAB / Grab / Lorry Loader / Hook - ALLMI or CPCS
- As many street lighting tickets as poss (G39, NRSWA, CSCS, ECS, manual handling, first aid etc.)
- Clamshell - ALLMI or CPCS ** highly desirable **
Requirements for Mate / Second Operative:
- Must have CSCS card as a minimum
- Street Lighting experience
- CPCS slinger / signaller (desirable)
- HGV (desirable)
- Dumper (desirable)
If you are an experienced Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Team / Operative, please send your CV ASAP or call me on 01342 330 532 for more information.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.