|Location: Croydon||Salary: £14.50 - £16.50 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Street Lighting Hiab Driver
Temp - Perm
£14.50 - £16.50
Looking to work for a Tier 1 main contractor? We have an excellent opportunity for a Street Lighting Hiab Driver to work for a leading business within the street lighting industry.
This will initially be a contract role, with the opportunity to become permanent after 12 weeks!
The successful Street Lighting Hiab Driver will be working at heights in a challenging environment, whilst displaying a basic knowledge of electrical systems and procedures.
Key Duties for the Street Lighting Hiab Driver Role:
- Working as part of a small team working on electrical street lighting installation's
- You will interpret scaled drawings of basic electrical installations and detailed drawings of underground cabling.
- You will also ensure that all site works are executed in a time and cost-efficient manner whilst ensuring regular liaison with supervisor.
Must haves for the Street Lighting Hiab Driver:
- Previous experience of working in the Street Lighting industry
- Ability to coordinate street lighting operations
- Class 2 HGV licence
- G39 certification
- ASLEC Approved
- IPAF qualified
- NRSWA Units 1 to 9
- Manual handling
- Abrasive wheels
- First Aid
- HGV Class 2
- Hiab operations
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.