|Location: Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Street Lighting Operative
Salary dependant on experience
45 hour per week
We are looking for a street lighting operative to come join an expanding highways contractor, to assist with their contracts.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to upskill themselves and work for a business where you can work your way up.
This role will be a two-man team position as you'll work alongside a HGV driver who will carry out the installs, removals and maintenance on all street lighting furniture. The successful street lighting operative will be expected to assist and get stuck in with the civils side too.
Key duties for the Street Lighting Operative:
- You'll be travelling around the Bournemouth / Poole area where you'll work alongside a column installer.
- Carry out civils work, e.g.; digging, reinstatement, column installation/removal
- Maintenance on all street lighting furniture
- Assisting the Street lighting engineer
- Reporting to the Supervisor each morning
Must haves for the Street Lighting Operative:
- CSCS Card
- Driver's License
- Experience in working within civil engineering or street lighting
Desirables for the street Lighting Operative:
- HEA Accreditations: NRSWA, ECS, G39, IPAF, Manual Handling, First Aid
- HGV Class 2 License
- Street Lighting Experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.