|Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire||Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Street Lighting Technician
£32,000 - £37,000 + Excellent Package!
My client, a large contractor within civil engineering, are currently seeking the profiles of experienced candidates within street lighting looking to take a step into a different sector of design.
Do you have several years' experience in street lighting, strong experience with work packs and the electrical side of street lighting? Then please get in contact!
Street Lighting Technician Job role:
- Produce work packs for street lighting purposes in line with CDM.
- Monitor cost against value of work
- Assist with the generation of contract documentation, drawings and technical reports.
- Raise orders for work using the database
- Undertaking all health and safety activities as required
- Monitor progress of work on site
- To willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of management.
- Liaise with clients
- Undertaking site investigation and surveys
Street Lighting Technician Experience Required:
- Adhere to Health & Safety
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- The capability to produce quotations from design drawings
- Experience with Confirm database, Lighting Reality and Cable calculation software is desirable
- Previous experience of the street lighting industry from a consultancy or contracting perspective will be an advantage
Street Lighting Technician Qualifications:
- ONC/HNC in electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Street Lighting experience
- Electrical certificates
- Test and Inspecting/ 2391/2392
- HEA 714
If you are interested in finding out more on the street lighting technician requirements and the package please call Paul on 01342 330577.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.