|Location: Southampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Company Van/Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Street Works Inspector
Street Works Inspector needed for a well-known construction company based in Southampton. My client is looking to employ an experienced and committed Street Works Inspector with a background in the undertaking of NRSWA Inspection & Monitoring functions across all activities on the network. You will also support the wider Network Management Team, to ensure effective management.
The successful candidate must hold an NRSWA ticket as well as having experience working in a Network Management environment. A working knowledge of Permit Schemes for road & street works is preferable. If you have stakeholder management that would be a bonus!
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Company vehicle
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the Street Works Inspector will include:
- Establish and build excellent customer relationships and liaise with a variety of stakeholders,
- Ensure that all business and relevant process documentation is completed fully and saved accordingly
- Experience of Works Management Systems
- Ensure specific contractual targets are met by monitoring and prioritising workload
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements relating to the role of a Street Works Inspector
What experience you need to be the successful Street Works Inspector:
- Experience in a Network Management environment
- A working knowledge of Permit Schemes for road & street works
- Relevant knowledge and experience of legislation and codes of practice as they relate to role
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
- NRSWA Accreditation
- Full Driving License
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Street Works Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.