|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £38000 - £44000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Streetworks Compliance Trainer
Streetworks Compliance Trainer needed for a well-known Utility Services organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Streetworks Compliance Trainer that takes pride in their work delivering practical hands on and classroom-based training requirements to support the Smart Metering Programme, this is to ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Traffic Management Act 2004 (TMA), NRSWA 1991 and associated guidance.
The successful candidate must be a competent user of MS Office, onsite Audit Apps and relevant software, hold an NRSWA Supervisor qualification (all units) and have a keen interest in being a Streetworks Compliance Trainer. If you have experience in supervising and inspecting highways works that would be a plus!
- Salary: £38,000 - £44,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Company vehicle
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Streetworks Compliance Trainer will include:
- Delivery of practical training sessions to Operational staff on Streetworks compliance in our designated streetworks training area
- Providing and delivering classroom-based training on all elements of Streetworks compliance, encompassing the Highways Act 1980, NRSWA 1991 and TMA 2004 and associated guidance
- Proactively monitor streetworks quality compliance to ensure that any training requirements are identified
- Minimising all streetworks fines by supporting Supervisors and Operatives to, reduce and eliminate workmanship issues
- Undertaking joint inspections with local authority inspectors and/or their representatives and agree remedial works or other requirements and actions
- Carry out SHEQ audits (SHE, Audit App, MGJV) and utilise Salesforce
What experience you need to be the successful Streetworks Compliance Trainer:
Providing and delivering classroom based training on all elements of Streetworks compliance, encompassing the Highways Act 1980, NRSWA 1991 and TMA 2004 and associated guidance
- Competent user of MS Office, onsite Audit Apps and relevant software
- Level 3 award in education and training or similar is desirable
- NRSWA Supervisor qualification (all units)
- CITB SMSTS, IOSH or similar
- Experience in supervising and inspecting highways works is desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Streetworks Compliance Trainer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.