|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Stress Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Defence, Aerospace, Motorsport, Automotive, Hand Calculations, Patran, Nastran, Siemens, Stress Analysis, Structures, Metallic, Composites, Reports, Modelling, Modelling, Finite Element, Shock, Vibration, Engineering
An experienced Stress Engineer is required to play an integral part within the stress engineering team in carrying out analysis tasks on a range of military vehicles. This will range from linear static stress analysis to no-linear explicit structural assessments and fatigue analysis across a broad range of shock and vibration environments.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Stress Engineer?
- To undertake detailed stress analysis using both hand calculations and FE modelling on complex metallic structures and assemblies.
What are we looking for in our next Stress Engineer?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering discipline (BEng Hons)
- Hold a minimum of 3 years industrial experience
- Stress Analysis experience on Armoured Vehicles/Military Vehicles
- Experience of detailed stress analysis using hand calculations
- Hold extensive experience of using PATRAN/NASTRAN/SIEMENS
- Possess knowledge of modelling and analysis of composite materials
- Have experience of analysing against shock and vibration environments
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Stress Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Stress Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy