|Location: Sevenoaks||Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Power & Utilities, Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Structural Engineer and Principal Structural Engineer needed for a leading infrastructure organisation based in Kent. As our Structural Engineer you will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external clients throughout the project lifecycle, to guarantee technical and quality compliance through the provision of pro-active technical solutions and designs.
The successful candidates must have previous structural/highways experience and have a keen interest in urban design and drawing If you have experience using AutoCAD that would be a plus!
What the Structural Engineer role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Structural Engineer will include:
- Production of structural designs associated with concrete, steel, timber and masonry materials.
- Structural design of permanent and temporary works, in accordance with relevant design standards and codes of practice.
- Carrying out structural assessments of all forms of structures (highways and buildings)
- Supporting local authorities in their asset management strategies, by leading inspections of highway structures and site surveys.
- Manage health and safety during the design and construction phases.
- Assisting with the preparation of tender documents by preparing fee proposals and quality
What experience you need to be the successful Structural Engineer:
- Structural Experience
- Highways Background
- Urban Design / Drawing Experience
- CSCS card
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.