|Location: Norwich, Norfolk||Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
£32,000 - £36,000
We have an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to work in Norwich to join a fantastic civil and structural consultancy. This opportunity for a Structural Engineer is to work on a variety of diversity and exciting design projects which range from; commercial, residential, industrial, retail etc.
The Structural Engineer will have at least 5 years' experience and will have experience working on commercial and industrial projects.
Ideally the candidate will have come from different contractors as well as consultancies.
Structural Engineer Position Overview:
* Involved in project design from inception to completion
* Preparing structural design calculations
* Communicating with Technicians and overseeing design
* Supporting Engineers in carrying out the project design.
* Carrying out Professional Development
* Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
* Working on a diversity and exciting design jobs
Must haves for the structural Engineer:
* Degree level (BEng) working towards Chartered status
* Previous experience of managing whole preliminary design process.
* Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts.
* Understanding of British & Euro-Codes of Practice for design and Health & Safety.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.